narcissistic ramblings

Monday, January 28, 2002

oh my gosh axel..

i've just finished the queer as folk first season. well i don't know what to do with myself now. i'm completely lost in their world. do you watch religiously or am i just talking wildly to someone who watches every now and then? did you see the last episode? that's got to be my favorite prom scene of all time. i finally placed michael.. he used to host talk soup. i remember liking him a lot. so axel you must find a way to get me tapes of the new season.. i can not wait for it to come out on video, that'll take a year. i may just get showtime at home.. though i don't want to have to pay even More for cable. i can't believe how they bleed us dry.. so i gathered from descriptions of the new episodes that justin is still alive.. but i'm dying to see how brian reacts when he wakes up. dammit axel. help me! ok i'll see you tomorrow.

lovemelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home