narcissistic ramblings

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

"how can you offer me love like that? my heart's spent. how can you offer me love like that? i'm exhausted, leave me alone."

i've just finished my fifth 11-hour work day at the kennel and my legs are spent. my feet are finished. i feel like a person waiting to be an amputee, saying goodbye. they are in unbelievable discomfort pretty much all the time now, it's amazing. it's actually worse when i'm sitting or laying, somehow. it feels like that thing where your leg is a little stiller than usual and you suspect it may be asleep but you haven't moved it to feel those terrible tingles and just thinking about it makes you realize they're right around the corner, your limb is fucked. this is difficult. people, when you want to go out of town for a holiday, take your dog to a fucking friend's or something.

i'm drunk on rufus.. the tower of learning: "all the sights of paris fell inside your iris".. i realize the lyrics are not nearly so lovely without the way he sings them, so download them already. Want One is the best album. it feels like i am a grownup listening to grownup music.

will's party was great for like five minutes. i drank and ran. tired. stephanie is a cool girl and we keep hitting it off at these things, and she has promised me a cute-and-smart-and-interesting rugby player at her gainesville house party in august. hm. i'll take one of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home