narcissistic ramblings

Saturday, May 01, 2004

oh my god i've just this minute discovered another damien rice song that apparently has been on my computer for weeks without me noticing it.. it stands against the wall and blends in to the wallpaper, jesus - The Professor: first i'm thinking well great i've just burned the cd finally (just bought cds finally today) and this better not be a good song cuz then i'll hate that it's not on there and i'm not sure i'm willing to throw out one of my only ten cds, four or five of which are going to my brother, so's i can rerecord damien songs.. ahh.. so then i'm listening and it's amusing but not really worth throwing out the cd, tho cute, AND THEN HE STARTS SINGING IN FRENCH AND MY HEART JUMPED INTO MY THROAT AND I THINK HAD AN ORGASM.. oh my god, what is it about french? oh god damien. yet another wonderful boy to sing french to me.. add him to the list of jeff and rufus now.. sigh sigh sigh is all i'm still doing. GODDAMN YOU BURNABLE CDS!! so now i'm exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home