narcissistic ramblings

Saturday, October 20, 2001

stubbed toes are really painful if only for a few seconds

L.I.E. was strangely unaffecting. but maybe that says something.. the fact that pedophilia (in this case) isn't so shocking, that i wasn't so bothered by it. i might should think on that.

there's going to be a david mamet movie marathon tomorrow night on sundance. very exciting.

my wonderful Jonah is coming to town a week from tonight with his new wonderful band New End Original. whom i've never heard. but i don't care. i can't wait to see him.

i misspelled buckley.. that makes me feel very bad.

everyone
everyone around here
everyone is soo near
it's holdin' on
it's holdin' on

"national anthem" is really exciting really. especially live.

gosh i haven't written a poem or a piece of fictional writing of any kind in months and months. i want to change this right now and improvise:

hey is that hair on your toe? i didn't know it was you but then you screamed and i thought 'the sky is falling' but it wasn't, it was only you. and at night when i clench my teeth together i wake up to find my jaw all dislocated and chewing is very hard and once, once my friend, i could not open my mouth. and i thought of you. and when i stood in the middle of the windtunnel things felt like they were spinning around me. i could float to them over there sitting under that tree and they could watch and compliment me about it. 'i could watch you walk all day' she'd say. and we go off and sing in malls. and i'd run into him there and get butterflies all over again even though i knew he was nothing. gimpy, she sees me, and i can't hide from her. i can not be who i'd like to be with her eyes on me, i feel naked. why try? she sees right through me. and i go off to be other people's gimpies.


that's all.

lovemelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home