narcissistic ramblings

Monday, October 22, 2001

ok i just reread my statement on suicide and i laughed outloud.. it must've seemed wacko, huh? lol.. ohh the places our minds go. oh who cares. fuck it! we're all too cowardly anyway.

is alan thinking i'm pointing my finger at him for being discourteous with that last post? well interruptions were never really a problem between us, i don't think. is he a narcissist too? well sure. well actually i have been complaining about him an awful lot lately (sorry axel.. no matter how long i talk, trust me, i'm always placing myself in your position and getting annoyed with myself). i don't necessarily want to put myself closer to the line of lecherous affiliations.. which he might as well forget any fancy term and just call it "MELOVILLE" even though i'm sure he wasn't thinking of me when he wrote it. long drawn-out sigh...

"distance makes the heart grow fonder"

?????????no??

lovemelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home