narcissistic ramblings

Sunday, December 01, 2002

"i'm through with love" is in my head - from the great woody allen movie, Everyone Says I Love You. i love it when actors who can't sing do it anyway. ..said adieu to love..i'll never fall again..

so i saw the fucking ring. ugh, my life has been hell since. it wasn't a bad movie, you're right, and it was pretty scary, and i didn't really realize how scary until i tried to go to sleep that night, and then the night after, which was last night. hopefully tonight i'll be able to shake the constant image of samara coming out of the tv screen and walking slowly towards me with all that fucking hair in front of her face. godammit. i actually wish i hadn't seen it, who needs this ungodly fear? i think of her behind me when i turn off the lights in the house and walk back to my room with the darkness behind me. i couldn't keep the shower curtain closed while i was in the bathroom because i kept thinking she was behind it. last night i tried listening to loud oldies music while falling asleep. there's nothing scary about loud oldies music. and the images still came in little flashes, godammit. i'm very tempted to leave the light on, but that will surely burn out the bulb by morning. dammit alan, what have you done to me? This you'll respond to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home