narcissistic ramblings

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

i just wanted to post something while i was experiencing this.. this is crazy. i forgot how much i reacte to this. unfortunately there are the sounds of a dog behind me and my tongue is slightly numb and i keep going in and out of reality and fantasyland, i can't complete a thought very quickly. this has taken like 4 minutes to write. shit i may start laughing. my body keeps getting numb and tingly, i'm trying to force myself to remember my former self telling me what to type here or what i should be doing right now, but again.. this is like two minutes later.. i have hardly stayed on this thought. dammit. damnit. shit i was wrong about that wasn't i? damnit. so i just made an ass out of myself to jessica, and continue to do so (this was now right after a several minute break.. wao another break has gone by.. i'm trying to concentrate on this thing but i just can't. typing about half the speed as normal.. ok i'm about to get myself into a crazy ass conversation i'm not ready to have. this is going to be such a mistake tomorrow. oh my god. here i go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home