narcissistic ramblings

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

alright i'm getting into bob dylan now. my lovely friend jessica from class has made me a cd of mostly old stuff and i've only gotten thru 6 songs but they're all fantastic, they all feel like a wes anderson movie. "times they are a-changin" gives me chills. and of course "like a rolling stone", "hey mr. tamberine man" and "it's not me, babe".. soo good. his voice doesn't sound nearly so weird as they tell you it sounds. maybe it gets weirder later.

still singing "you're the one for me fatty.."

i've started my script and it's flowing like a river and it feels pretty good and i'm really happy. it's funny and there's gay sex and hopefully the gay best friend won't overshadow the main girl but if he does that wouldn't be the worst thing ever.. he's fabulous. so yeay for writing.

if anyone in the world wants to go dancing with me and mine, we go almost every thursday night to independent bar and it's really fun and you should join us. so call me.

do you realize we'll know if we have a new president or not in like two and a half weeks? jesus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home