narcissistic ramblings

Saturday, August 24, 2002

Tadpole is a really great movie.. i am in love...with it and with star aaron stanford.

UCF can eat the shit off of roadkill on a very fast-moving patch on I-4. they are the biggest bitches i've come across in my life and they may be responsible for an anurism i'm developing. put it on my tombstone. i am seriously so mad right now i have to resort to humor to save my life and the life of this computer sitting in front of me.. which is not mine..

if i wanted to be buried, which i don't, i'd want on my tombstone something that was ludicrous and hilarious, like on gene hackman's in the royal tenenbaums (another really really wonderful movie, the more i see it) - it was something like "killed while heroically saving tiny children from a sinking battleship". hahahaha

FUCK I HATE YOU UCF i'm getting a twitch. why does no one answer calls on weekends? are people not ALIVE on weekends?? are people not in need of ANY SERVICE WHATSOEVER ON WEEKENDS>!!?? do people not change their minds about their careers and need to redo entire schedules you fuckers who may give me less pell grant money for stepping over the allowed amount of changes to schedules and thus dealing me a crippling blow, more crippling than you can fathom in your tiny little heads you assholes who have no brain to speak of and what's left of it throbs every day, dying to relieve itself of supporting such a RIDICULOUS WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH>>>> AHHHH


does anyone in the world know how to help me enroll in more classes now that the add/drop/withdraw deadline has apparently passed or some shit? i emailed for an "immediate" answer and it says it'll get here "within 2 business days", well thanks, charlie, but by then the dumbfucks at financial aid could assume something entirely different than WHATS GOING ON and screw up a little piece of my life for me, but thank you anyway for responding in such a speedy manner, going out of your way on an obvious work holiday that appears each week that we call "weekend".. thank you so much.


christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home