narcissistic ramblings

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

so after a lovely evening bonding with will and frank, frank and i drove around where we had one of our finest moments and he inspired my latest craze:

Boys II Men

oh hell yes. i've just downloaded all the greatest hits stuff plus a few others.. sooooo goooood.. "i'll make love to you" just made me blush like a school girl the first time listening to it again. man! 6th grade, baby! elton, you're next btw..

is alan mad at me now because i care about his love life? stop to think for just a moment and realize how silly you're being. i have a story to tell you when you decide to call me. you've gone and lost your spot at the melo&jenn table, so go cry in the corner about that. you make me second guess myself but yknow what i'm right here, as i am in all situations, so homie don't play that.

what's your favorite Boys II Men song? end of the road is really freaking good. but i can't help it, motown philly is so fun and was maybe my first love of theirs because all i had was cooleyhighharmony. so good.

frank, you're right about life is peachy. there's something about it that's better than the debut.. i was listening to daddy the other day and you're just like... buddy.. why are you putting this on your cd? it makes you very uncomfortable. and then his sobbing.. i'm sorry, i got off on it when i was a whiny teenager but i can't believe he didn't get the shit kicked out of him at more shows. macho guys don't roll with that stuff. i'd like to watch the video again, though, i guess i lost it. this is the era of my life where i review my musical past apparently. the closest i've come to liking new rock is jet. my dad even liked it. there's a closer in here somewhere...

i just had a wonderful every-six-months conversation with drewcifer, and the weather is cool and great, and i get to see jenn tomorrow and dish, and thanksgiving food is hours away.. things are relatively good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home