narcissistic ramblings

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

I LOVE THE WEST WING

i'm gonna make straight A's again this semester like nothin

i may have permanently injured my weiner dog's leg as a result of my leaving him unattended outside for a moment to watch george clooney on ER and now he limps off and on and this is all reminiscent of the time i thought my puppy would hurt himself if i slid him down the slide of our little playhouse so instead i just dropped him to the ground from about 5 feet up, spraining or breaking his leg, i forget which. this was when i was about 5. i still feel bad about that. george clooney and bad logic.

speaking of, george has mercifully popped up in about 90% of my dreams this summer. it's unbelievable. we made out in one. so essentially i've made out with george clooney, because you know i have excellent sensory perception in dreams, the sense of touch is particularly acute. goddamn. and, surprisingly, will has popped up in quite a few as well.. will, you're stalking me in my dreams.. or i'm stalking you in them.. i'm not sure.. it's a little unnerving. my subconscious mind is apparently obsessed with you. wtf? and stop changing back and forth into george clooney! pick a shape and stick with it. that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home